Sunday, January 5, 2014

 
 
 
What  I want to do in USA.
 
 
 
 
  1.  I want to  improve my english and learn as much as I can.
  2. I want  to make some Americans friends, and I would like have a strong friendship with them.
  3. I want to have a host family and to participate in traditional American programs with them.
  4. I want to make a travel with my best friends here.
  5. I want visit my cousin, she is living in Maryland.
  6. I want to pass my next New Years Eve in New York.
  7. I want to go to Disneyland.
  8. I want to make a road trip in a trailer
  9. I want to go to a Red Hot Chili Pepper's music show.
  10. I want to go to a NBA basketball game.



1 comment:

  1. These are some interesting goals, Carol. I think number 8 is quite interesting. Would you rent an RV with some friends?

    ReplyDelete