Friday, January 3, 2014

My goals 2014

This new year my plans is to achieve some goals. For example, I would like to improve my English because I intend to be more fluently and more confident to talk in English with exchange students or native Americans. Also, I would like start a healthy diet accompanied by frequent physical exercises because I need lose weight and have a healthier life. I would like to meet my uncle who lives in Boston. In addition, I would like to travel around the United States Of America because I want to learn more about American culture and visit new cities or different places. I know to accomplish these goals i need to be more dedicated, disciplined and more focused.

2 comments:

  1. These sound like worthy goals. Maybe you could listen to audio books in English while walking, running, or biking. Kill two birds…! I used to read while I would cycle at the gym. The only problem with doing this would be that I would sometimes sweat on my book.

    ReplyDelete