Monday, January 20, 2014

Chicago Experience - Rafael

The Chicago trip was definitely amazing. I went there for the first time and everything was very good. First of all, I loved there because I like big cities. In a big city it is possible to do many things. Also the transportation makes everything easier, because we can go anywhere. The culture in Chicago is a little bit different than here, just because of the style of life in a big city. People use to eat faster, the transit is sometimes crazy, the way people dress is different too, but the most different thing is there is much more movement in the city. We have been there during 4 days only, and we had things to do all the time. We went to many places there, and each one was cooler than other. In the Field Museum I could see the gigantic and incredible skeleton of a T-Rex. In the Sheed Aquarium I saw the most beautiful kinds of fish and also dolphins and the cute beluga whale, that was awesome. But the most amazing place I went is, no doubts, the Sky Deck, the tallest building in Chicago. The experience of being in the 103th floor on a glass box is, at least, shocking and insane, but I felt so good there. Finally, I loved Chicago and I want to go back there.


No comments:

Post a Comment