Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Four Pictures




Serenity: This picture shows a natural place which I do not know, but it looks quiet, far from big cities and its crazy noise. One place where you could relax and forget the problems, you could just enjoy the nature while you swim in the sea or walk in the forest.

Success


This picture tries to tell us that the success has a key, or in others words exist a secret for the success, but we know that the success depends of each one and several things. I think there is not an unique way to success and each person can find your own way to win in the life.

Satisfaction
  
 That family looks happy and satisfied with their lives. When I imagine how I would be satisfied with myself I think about having a family and give a good condition for them live happy and satisfied too.


Hope


This image means that we cannot forget to have hope because always there is a way for the things finish well. I usually approach to God when the things look bad, and I talk to my friends to get motivation and keep a positive thinking.











No comments:

Post a Comment