Monday, January 20, 2014

The lovely Chicago

Let’s visit the United States! Which cities? New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and maybe, Chicago. I thought the Windy City was just another big city: tall buildings, concrete, chaotic traffic, busy people, and pollution. Of course, these things exist there as well as any metropolis. However, Chicago is highlighted among other American cities because of many factors: History, entertainment, a range of restaurants, deep-dish pizza, and traditional music. But honestly, I have to say that even though Chicago has a very interesting history that inspired many movies and books, we cannot define a culture of a city after a short visit. Indeed, I admit that the Chicago entertainment's system is awesome. It does not lack interesting things to do. Even though I stayed in Chicago for a very short time, I already can say that I loved the city. I do not want to be rash and say that Chicago is the best city in America because I have not visited many cities in the United States; In spite of this, I would say that I can see myself living there in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment