Monday, January 20, 2014

My experience in Chicago was amazing. I have been in some big American cities as Boston, New York City and Philadelphia, and none of those cities compare with the beautiful views of Chicago. I had known a little piece of the downtown, but it was enough to I realize that it is a city that I would live. The lake is beautiful and it gives to the city a charming view from the buildings, I have been at the Navy Pier and the view from the lake and the city impressed me, I would like to see that again, but in the summer.
The Field Museum gave me another perspective about museums. It showed me what does have behind of an exposition as a hard working form researchers. The Aquarium was really great, I have never ever in somewhere like that, so that was really new.
Other new experience were the John Hancock Observatory and the Skydeck, those buildings gave me a mixer of scare and wonder. I like so much been in Chicago, I will save the experience to be in a place that was “stage” of many famous movies for my whole life.



No comments:

Post a Comment