Tuesday, January 7, 2014


Satisfaction
Living in United States has always been my dream. Since my childhood I have been thinking about that, so now that I have accomplished that I am very satisfied. For now, I am here just for study but I hope one day I can return and have a family here. 




Serenity

When I think about serenity, I automatically see a child in my mind. I do not know how to explain, but there is not something more magical than a smile’s child. It means peace, life and serenity. Also, it is very hard for me to see a child unhappy; I go unhappy too. 




Success

Being successful in life does not means just have a good job and make a lot of money. It means have a good job, have a good place to live and especially have a family. Every person needs that to be completely successful. A family is also a key to have success. 




Hope

Hope for me means never forget something very important. Since I love so much animals, I’ll never forget about them. So, I hope someday, the human being stop thinking just about himself and treat animals with respect. They also have feelings and also get hurt like us, so they deserve that.







No comments:

Post a Comment