Monday, January 20, 2014

Chicago - The Windy City

Chicago was an excellent city that I ever visited since I arrived in the United States. First, for being a huge city, I was surprise because I did not see a lot of traffic downtown but around the city, the traffic is horrible. Second, we stayed for four days in the city and it is not enough to visit all the interesting places that we have on there. For now, I can say that Chicago is one city that I can see myself living. 
For being a big city, I did not see any cultural differences on there. Maybe, the citizens of the city has a difference between people who lives in small cities in their day-to-day. Although, to live in that city that has a high life quality, also demands you to get a good job to sustain yourself in that city, if you do not, you will probably live in a small town.

However, for me, the most interesting thing that I was excited is was visiting the aquarium and skydeck. The first one is because I like to see animals in real and in my country; we barely have a great opportunity to see the animals that I saw on Shedd Aquarium. The second one it was great but was scary place for me because I have height phobia. Nevertheless, nothing compare to see such beautiful view of Chicago like that one in skydeck. This one was unique.
In the end of all, this trip was an excellent experience that I ever had in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment