Monday, January 20, 2014

Chicago!

Chicago is a beautiful city. I saw Chicago just in movies such as a big city, a lot building and a lot people. That trip offered me to look Chicago beyond that. Some movies that were recorded in Chicago such as Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, The Untouchables, My Best Friend’s Wedding and Chicago, showed me some places and famous building such as John Hancock Observatory and Sky Deck Building. Also I could see a little of the Chicago culture. Though, when I visited Chicago, I learned a lot of things about culture, because I visited The Field Museum – that museum showed me a lot of things about world culture and history – the Shedd Aquarium – that aquarium showed me many animals that I never see, for example the jellies, those I think that were interesting animals – and The Art Institute of Chicago – that museum there were a lot of famous painting, sculptures and armors. I knew some famous building like the John Hancock Observatory and Sky Deck Building, where I got to see Chicago from above. The Navy Pier, it is a place where there were a lot of ships and boats. From there I saw the light’s Chicago and the frozen Lake Michigan, it was awesome. Thus, I considered that Chicago is a fantastic city.


Watch Chicago!



No comments:

Post a Comment