Monday, January 20, 2014

How Chicago was for me.

I have never been in Chicago before the trip we took last week. Chicago was the third big city I visited here in the USA. Before it, I have been in Minneapolis and New York. For me, Chicago has a lot of similarities with Minneapolis, but I would say Chicago is more beautiful and the atmosphere of the city makes you feel better. It happens probably because Chicago is besides a great lake, what makes the famous nickname of the city: The windy city. There is a lot of interesting things to do in Chicago, and the one that I most liked was the Shedd Aquarium. There, you can see more than 32,000 fishes from almost every place in the world, and I could all different kinds of fishes, since the weirdest ones until the most wonderfully colored ones. Another interesting thing was the famous dish pizza. I don’t have enough words to describe how big the stuff  was. It was simply filled with a lot of cheese, meatballs, pepperoni, and seasonigs. That 2 fingers of stuff was incredibly good and after two slices I was feeling stuffed. Comparing with New York, I thought Chicago a better city to live. The traffic is not too heavy as NY, and the streets are not so crowded. Also I realized that the population in Chicago is more polite, so tourist can handle it easily when looking for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment