Thursday, January 9, 2014

The activity that I most liked to do was to write a letter that I will read after 10 years. It was a good moment for I think about what I did in my past, what I am doing in my present and what will happen in my future. I got my letter saying that I expect to be very happy in 10 years, this is the most important thing for me. So, I asked about some things that I hope have in my future, like my kids, a comfortable house in my city (Belo Horizonte), a good job like Mechanical Engineer and if a enjoyed working in Europe for a long time. I tried to tell about this unique experience that I'm living now, I always dreamed of studying in another country, this is a time of much learning. At the end of the letter I gave me some advice about things I really believe and I can never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment