Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Serenety, hope, success and satisfaction


SERENITY


This picture represent serenity for me. When I look this picture I feel good because this image lead me to feel relaxed because this place joins nature with the comforts of home.  I imagine that I can enjoy either the nature or the pool. This picture shows the natural beauty, so you can feel connected with nature, and also, it shows how we can enjoy the comfortable pool. I feel in touch with nature for a few moments in front of the massive chaos of the cities.




SUCCESS


The success is something that everyone desire, but is not everyone who can achieve this goal because it is no so simple to accomplish. To achieve it you should be very disciplined and focused, also you should follow the technological advances. Achieve the success is not so simple and easy than some people think, so the way to find it there are some difficulties and failures, but the most important is never give up and keep going. 



SATISFACTION 



Satisfaction is a good feeling that someone can feel after accomplish a specific goal or a wish. I feel great when i achieve something that i really want. After you accomplish it you can feel good, happy and then you will be satisfied.  This feeling make people feel complete and accomplished



HOPE

Hope is the faith that something will happen, so it is just wait for something happen. Everyone should believe in it because I think without hope we can not do many things or be successful in some goals.  In my opinion, we need to believe in something because this will bring hope and faith for us.









No comments:

Post a Comment