Monday, January 20, 2014

Chicago

Chicago, the city known like the wind city, one of the most beautiful city that I have seen in the U.S. I could learn a little about the culture and people there were very nice and friendly. I have been to Shedd Aquarium where I could see whales, dolphins, sharks and jellies which I had never seen before. Also, I've been to the Art Institute of Chicago where I saw many sculptures and its holdings include American art, European and American decorative arts, Asian art, modern and contemporary art, and architecture and industrial and graphic design. I've been to cloud gate too. I took a lot of pictures with my friends, and it was very fun. I did not go to John Hancock Observatory because I had no time, but my friends have been there and they told me it was wonderful. I had a great time with teachers and friends and I would like to thank for this opportunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment