Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Satisfaction, Serenity, Success and Hope.



Satisfaction - Every time you buy or do something that really makes you feel happy and not regretted, you are being satisfied with that. Feeling satisfaction is associated with positive meanings, and even brings pleasure. You can have satisfaction in any kind of situation like meeting someone, buying something for a price that you agree it worth or trying a new food.

Serenity - Serenity is the feeling of calm or peaceful. It makes me feel good, and places that are calm, quiet and away from the city always bring me serenity. This picture, reminds me my childhood in Brazil when I lived in a farm. Being with nature, without traffic noises like in city, makes me replenish my energies.


Success - Being successful in life is one objective that everyone wants to achieve, but it doesn't mean is easy. We have to work hard on our plans and execute them thoroughly. For me, having a happy family is one objective, but first I have to study to get a good job. It is a difficult plan for the future, even more nowadays that people don't spend so much time with their family.

  Hope - Sometimes in life we have to face hard times, and if you look back, probably you will remember some barriers that you overcame and think "how did I do that ?". Problems will never disappear of our lives, and that is why we should have hope. No matter your religion or in what you believe, hope is the proof that you believe in yourself.


 

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting, Felice, that you equate success with spending time with family. Good value!

    ReplyDelete