Monday, January 20, 2014

Chicago



Chicago is the third biggest city in United States. It is located on Illinois State. This city is commonly called The Windy City. I have spent 3 days in Chicago at Renaissance Blackstone Chicago hotel with my classmates and professors. We have visited different museums and high buildings. We have been visiting some famous places as Skydeck building, John Hancock building, Shedd aquarium, field museum and art institute of Chicago. Chicago is beautiful, big, clean, organized and there are much culture to look there. I learned more about this incredible city. I have visited New York City, so when I compare both cities, I can see how Chicago is more organized than New York. I had a good time there, but the time that we spent there was not enough to learn everything about its culture and people. I realized how people who live there, are very polite and friendly with tourists. I want visiting Chicago again with more time to spend there because I want visit places that I have never been, and also I would like to visit new clubs and restaurants. River Falls is very small, so is not possible to know many new places here. Everybody should visit Chicago once to have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment