Thursday, January 9, 2014

The letter to myself.

The activity that I really liked today was the letter for myself, to be read in 2024! It is interesting doing that because is fun and at the same time I´m afraid of reading that in the future and haven’t accomplished my goals. This activity really made us think about the present, what we are wishing to achieve in the future and what we can do to achieve that. Also allowed us to think about our future, it means what we want to be and have in the next  10 years.The activity that I really liked today was the letter for myself, to be read in 2024! It is interesting doing that because is fun and at the same time I´m afraid of reading that in the future and haven’t accomplished my goals. This activity really made us think about the present, what we are wishing to achieve in the future and what we can do to achieve that. Also allowed us to think about our future, it means what we want to be and have in the next  10 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment