Friday, January 3, 2014

Food in New York

I went to New York with three friends during the winter break. We spent eight days there and was a lot of fun. One interesting thing that I haven`t seen before was the New York food, mainly the street food. Almost every day we ate hot dogs or chicken over rice, which were different kinds of food that I wasn't expecting to find in New York. We saw trailers at every corner offering those kinds of food, and it was cheaper than restaurants. I just loved the lamb over and even more the shrimp over rice. It was cheap, tasty but fattening. I also tried fried chicken, and also fish chips. Once I was there for few days, I promised stop eating unhealthy food when I go back.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Felice, you could try to find Brazilian's restaurants in NY. My friend told me that NY has some good restaurants and they are not expensive. Maybe the next time, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a growing market for street food and food trucks in many US cities nowadays. You can get tasty and exotic food quite cheap.

    ReplyDelete