Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A few words more...

Success:

I associate success with this image because for me, success mean to earn enough money to sustain my family. They be happy, not own a lot of things as computers, video-games, etc. Success is more than just earn money, is about to feel good about what are you doing and how it affect your family, be satisfied.

Satisfaction:

It is related to success but it does not depend on success. These students in the picture are happy because they are doing what they like, and even if they were not studying, could be satisfied being successful in some part of their lives. Each person have their own perspective about satisfaction, most of them think that it just important earning money, so that will be satisfied.


Serenity:

To be serene it does not matter if you are in lack of money or other consumable things. It helps of course, but if you loose your serenity just because you do not own these things, you are a futile person. Serenity is associated with this image to me, because it shows a peaceful place in the nature, without any of materials goods.

Hope:

This image for me it is associated with hope, because for me hope depends on what you trust. If is a fail thing your hope will be failed. So I do not trust in everything, just in what is true. For me it is a deep choice choosing it. I hope in Jesus Christ, so that is the heaven in the image.







1 comment:

  1. I agree that it's hard to be serene if you are constantly worried about material goods. Most people need to be happy with what they possess.

    ReplyDelete