Monday, January 20, 2014

Chicago culture - Priscila Cruz

What I could see in Chicago was a common culture of big cities around the world. People running and talking at cell phones all the time, we could see big buildings and luxury cars. This is a thing that we don’t see frequently in River Falls. We could see many tourist people and tourist places, such as The Art Institute of Chicago and the Shedd Aquarium. We saw people holding cameras and taking pictures in everywhere. We could see people from many countries, including from Brazil.That was a surprise.
We were in The Art Institute of Chicago when I heard someone speaking in Portuguese. I said to Elcio: “It is weird, I think they were talking in Portuguese”. The man answered: “We were speaking in Portuguese, you are not crazy”. At least we weren't talking nothing bad about them.
We tasted the famous deep pizza for dinner and for lunch. It was a good experience. That pizza was really tasty, so tasty that I had to eat again for lunch in the followed day.

These are some different thing that I could realized in Chicago. I loved the city and I want to go there in the summer because seems really beautiful. If someday I can, I want to live there forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment