Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Satisfaction, serenity, success and hope - Priscila



When I look at this picture I can see happiness. Satisfaction is not just about money and success, but more than that, have a family together and can enjoy life with them is more than all money in the world. I can see satisfaction in their eyes, seems like a happy family that have everything that they need: each other.

                             
  
This girl reading at the park is the best picture of serenity, just her and her book. There, she can think about the story, about herself, and enjoy the weather. When I’m reading a book I forgot all my problems and just wonder about what is written, it is a good way to be in peace.


 


           
    
This picture of a graduation is the image of success for me. It was so difficult to get in a university, keep studying, and I had some financial issues, that the bigger victory will be my graduation day. This is success: try to be what we want and work hard for get it.


 


            
    The dog wearing a special wheel that helps him to walk is one image that means hope to me. Its life might be terrible before, had difficult to walk and play, children might not like it because it is different. However, it’s normal now, it can do almost everything that it wants.

1 comment: