Tuesday, January 7, 2014



Hope

I think hope is one of the most importants things in our life. We can have a lot of problems, but when we have hope we have something that we can belive. Hope  is a basic thing for we folow our dreams, it is the start. First we need to belive that we can do something, we are able to achieve something, to win a big goal. Sometimes the life is not so good, we have a lot problems, nothing is going right. These moments, hope is even more important. This will give us the strength to keep moving forward.




Success

I think a successful person is somebody happy, someone who won your biggest goals and had major accomplishments over the life. We don't need to have a lot of money, a perfect shape, the best job, a perfect family, a expensive house, these things don't make us successful people. The perfect life does not exist, we will always have problems. The big difference between to have success or do not, is to overcome this problem and always try to do their best.




Satisfaction

For we have satisfaction in us life , we need to have enought things for to be happy. For exemple, I will have satisfaction when I have learned a lot things about the world and other cultures, when I have enought money to have a comfortable life, when I achieve my professional goals, when I have known different places around the world and when I  be mother. But that does not mean I'll stop following my dreams, it's always very important to achieve new goals.




Serenity

For I have serenity in my life I think is very important I stay in peace with myself. To be a serene person is to think about what is the best for your life, what are your best decision. Serenity is feel relaxed, to feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment