Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year's Eve in New York City

That was my second new year away from home. It was awesome because I was with the best people and in the place where I wanted to be. I celebrated this holiday with my friends at the Times Square and after, we went to my friend's place to finish the night there. This experience helped me to improve my English because I needed to talk with a lot of American people to get directions and information. I hope this new year I can learn and talk more English.

3 comments:

  1. I think that your experience was very exciting because you traveled to the Big Apple the city that never sleeps! I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun way to ring in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that you had a friend living in New York. I bet that made traveling there easier!

    ReplyDelete