Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Braveheart - Freedom speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEOOZDbMrgE

After I looked up a lot of movies speeches, I found one from the movie “Braveheart” interesting. I liked the way the actor look at his public during the speech. Never stopping looking at them demonstrated he was interested and focused about the subject. In His speech he used a serious tone of voice, and yelled with bravery his words showing power, strength and directness in his objective. One behavior that also called my attention, was that since he was riding a horse, he didn´t stop the horse to give the speech. Actually, he was moving the horse all the time, and for me this made the speech more exciting showing that the character was prepared and convicted to fight, and this transmitted courage to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment